Dreamfarm ships worldwide to almost every country. Hooray! To help reduce shipping costs & get your goodies to you faster, we have two warehouses: one located in Brisbane, Australia & one located in California, United States.
Orders are usually dispatched within two business days.
Shipping Within Australia
- All Dreamfarm orders shipping to Australia are shipped from our Brisbane warehouse via Australia Post.
- Shipping costs $9.90AUD, but is free when your order is $75AUD or more.
- Once dispatched, Australian orders will take approximately 2-4 business days to be delivered.
- Australia Post will email you a tracking code once your order has shipped.
- All orders within Australia require a signature on delivery by default. Alternatively, you may provide authority to leave your delivery unattended by stating so in the Order Notes field during checkout.
Shipping Within the United States
- All Dreamfarm goods sent to the US are shipped from our California warehouse via FedEx.
- Shipping costs $9.90USD within the continental US, and $19.90USD to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Shipping is free when your order is $75USD or more.
- FedEx is unable to deliver to Post Office Boxes.
- Once dispatched, US orders will take approximately 2-5 business days to be delivered.
- We will email you a FedEx tracking link once your order has shipped.
- All orders within the United States require a signature on delivery by default.
- International are shipped from our Brisbane warehouse via Australia Post.
- Shipping fees vary from country to country but start from $9.90AUD/$9.90USD/€9.90EUR, but is free when your order is $75USD/€75EUR or more.
- Once dispatched, international orders will take approximately 12-14 business days to be delivered.
- No tracking codes are provided for international orders, as the cost of doing so outweighs the value of most orders.
- No signature on delivery is required.
- For international customers, please note: on top of the shipping fee we charge, you may also be liable for any customs and import fees, quotas, VAT charges, permits and other local requirements. These charges must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies can vary widely from country to country, so we suggest that you check local laws & requirements before placing your order. Dreamfarm will not be liable for any custom or import duties, as these fees are mostly beyond our control.